When suffering from a personal injury stemming from the negligence of another individual or a company, generally you are entitled to recover monetary damages for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages and other economic losses.
That is why it is important to have an injury lawyer by your side after suffering a personal injury. This only means that you are protecting your rights. It is best to have an attorney battle with the insurance company on your behalf than go through the frustrating process on your own.
Questions to Ask Yourself After Suffering a Personal Injury
- What is the total cost of my medical bills?
- Due to my injury, will there be a need for future medical care?
- What is the extent of my injuries?
- How will my injury affect my job?
- How will my injury affect my family?